Mid Market Account Executive
- Nashville, TN
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Mid Market Account Executive and a valued member of the KeepTruckin sales team, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our products. Reporting to the Mid-Market Regional Sales Manager, you will join an enthusiastic and collaborative Sales team. This is a heavy acquisition sales role, that will require you to use your competitive mindset and natural hunter/sales instinct
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic territory plans to achieve metrics.
- Provide recommendations based on a prospect’s business needs and negotiate contract terms.
- Coordinating and working with multiple departments to ensure common objectives are reached, Sales Development, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and key sales execs.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of direct sales experience in B2B sales
- Ability to work 6 months sales cycles with an average annual revenue per deal of $60k
- A true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top