Machine Learning Engineer
- Loralai, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
You will be a part of a passionate team whose mission is to bring intelligence to the world’s trucks. The team is focused on building technology to understand driving behavior, identify risk factors, and intelligently suggest coachable events that not only improves the fleet safety and potentially save millions of dollars but also contribute to making the roads safer. You will have a unique opportunity to work with a high caliber and fast-paced team which consists of experienced researchers and engineers in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Robotics with a track record of previous products and top-tier publications.
You will play a critical role in building and improving a technology that will be used by millions of trucks. In this role, you will design and implement complex computer vision systems. You will have the opportunity to drive key machine learning platform components and deliver cost efficient and scalable ML infrastructure that will facilitate large amounts of data to train, test, and validate computer vision systems.
What You'll Do:
- Drive new product initiatives with KeepTruckin
- Drive requirements, scoping, design, development, deployment of machine learning and computer vision systems.
- Improve the existing ML infrastructure, scaling up models and tune parameters to improve system performance.
- Write proficient Python code to build and improve CV algorithms, ML services, training, model compression and porting pipelines
- Collaborate with RnD team working in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Robotics, along with ML Platform, Embedded, Backend, and Frontend teams to deliver end-to-end product features
- Build automated deployment, validation, and active learning pipelines.
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams and projects.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
- Solid mathematical foundation in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning approaches.
- Hands-on experience in training framework and tools such as TensorFlow/Pytorch/Caffe, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Strong experience in Python development with Linux
- Excellent automation, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top