Human Resource Business Partner
- Lahore, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As an HR Business Partner, you will be working closely with the Senior HRBP, and the Workplace team to help define, and implement an HRBP function. From acting as a strategic business partner driving the development of a strategy aligned with the organizational and people needs of their business, to more hands-on establishment of the employee relations practices, and employee relations investigations policy/guidelines creation. As the HRBP function takes shape, this position will partner with the business, drive the execution of the people and culture strategy, create operational plans, and roadmap for the business unit. We are looking for a highly collaborative, execution-focused individual who will dig deep into how to support the business at scale (leadership development, performance plans, success planning, analytics, individual coaching, etc). With our rapid growth, we are constantly looking for ways to develop and support our leaders, so our employees have an engaging experience. This is not your typical Investigations role. You will be a steward of KeepTruckin’s culture, leveraging insights from your work to identify trends and strategize solutions. As part of our People function, your goal is to empower an exceptional organization that drives KeepTruckin’s success.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a first point-of-contact for employee questions on HR policies and/or processes
- Maintaining a high-quality, timely, and professional service until each case is fully resolved
- Recording and tracking all employee contact in the company’s internal database and enrolling new employees
- Submitting employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and interpreting data while maintaining standard processes
- Contributing to the implementation and accomplishment of Human Resources
- You will help the larger HR team with HR-related tasks; and perform duties that are connected in some way to staffing, record-keeping and employee benefits
- Partner with varied stakeholders to conduct investigations, provide counsel, and facilitate prompt, fair, and effective resolution of workplace concerns to foster a positive employee experience
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience, preferably partnering with operations, sales and/or engineering functions
- 3+ years of experience conducting internal or external investigations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related area preferred
- Masters degree preferred
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style
- Excellent self-management and interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for action and not afraid to “roll up your sleeves"
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top