Head of FP&A
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis will have a strategic mindset based on a strong operational background and demonstrate the ability to develop and provide insightful, value-added analysis across the company.
Working cross-functionally, you'll partner with multiple executives to define and report on meaningful financial and operational metrics to drive insightful and data-led business decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Lead financial planning process across the company, including quarterly, annual, and long-term (five-year) forecasting, while overseeing Corporate finance and FP&A teams
- Strategically manage ongoing financial analysis, including monthly/quarterly budget variance analyses at company-wide and department levels, and partner with the Accounting Team to support the month-end close and flux review processes
- Establish and maintain key metrics to help provide insights into business performance, and build complex financial models and analyses
- Develop and implement efficient financial processes that support our rapidly growing business
- Prepare and analyze management presentations, including monthly reporting packages, BOD, QBR, and Finance Review
What We're Looking For:
- BS in Finance or related discipline | MBA is strongly preferred
- 10+ years of progressive relevant experience; minimum 2 years in a leadership role.
- SaaS experience with a fast-growing company highly preferred, exposure to ASC 606 transition
- A collaborative cross-functional work style, and a player-coach who leads through example and is willing to dive in when needed and roll up sleeves to attack problems and devise solutions.
- Strong proficiency in financial planning and budgeting tools
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top