- Buffalo, NY
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As a Firmware Engineering Developer, you will be a key member of the Hardware team shaping the way we develop our products. Both an exceptional technical engineer and self-starter, you are able to design, execute, and test complex embedded features on a range of platforms from bare metal, RTOS and Linux, to mobile OS.
This role will help build the next generation Hardware platforms for KeepTruckin. You understand how to design and develop modular software features in a collaborative environment and agile team. This role offers immense career advancement and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop high performance firmware and software for cutting-edge embedded platforms.
- Debug, optimize, and validate firmware on complex embedded multi-core architectures.
- Develop automated and unit level functional testing to validate designs.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience in embedded platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong programming experience and demonstrated proficiency in C/C++ for embedded systems, including development of algorithms, manipulation of complex data structures, and implementing highly optimized code
- Embedded experience or familiarity with 1-2 or relevant technologies: embedded processors, GPUs, WiFi/BT, cameras.
- Strong understanding of operating systems concepts such as thread scheduling, context switching and memory management is required
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top