Director, Sales Strategy & Ops
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
Sales Strategy & Operations at KeepTruckin drives the strategy, execution, and scale of KeepTruckin’s revenue growth. Our work is cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
We seek a Dir. Sales Strategy & Ops who will bring innovation, experience, and a bias toward action to our team. Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will earn credibility with all levels of the organization. In this role your work will include bringing a data centric perspective to strategy; project execution; and defining the processes & technology to accelerate our business. You’ll collaborate closely with the Sales team, Product, Marketing, Finance and Enterprise Systems.
This role reports to the VP of Sales Strategy & Ops. You will lead a team of analysts and grow the team to meet the needs of the business.
What You'll Do:
- Bring a data driven perspective to our coverage model, quota and headcount planning and resource allocation decisions
- Partner closely with GTM leaders to track and forecast business performance and identify growth opportunities
- Influence across functions by building and presenting crisp presentations
- Lead process design and how it translates to system implementation
What We're Looking For:
- Familiarity and empathy for Sellers - bonus points for previously carrying a bag
- Experience leading Sales Strategy & Operation, BizOps and/or Strategy Consulting teams
- Strategic mindset and executive presence - this is a high visibility role with daily interaction with senior leaders
- Experience in a SaaS company from which to draw on to define what ‘good’ looks like
- Deep experience with and familiarity with the architecture of GTM systems like SFDC
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top