Director, Sales Planning & Ops
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
Sales Strategy & Operations at KeepTruckin drives the strategy, execution, and scale of KeepTruckin’s revenue growth. Our work is cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
We seek a Dir. Sales Planning & Ops who will bring innovation, experience, and a bias toward action to our team. In this role, you will lead the three teams:
- Planning and Growth - Owns our definition of KT’s near term TAM, our coverage model, Sales capacity planning, informs quota setting and drives Account acquisition & distribution.
- GTM Intelligence - Owns GTM Performance reporting, architecting how our business is instrumented to collect data and building the infrastructure to scale GTM intelligence.
- Order Management - Owns enforcement of pricing and accounting rules on Sales Orders, increasing the productivity of the team through process automation and the overall ordering experience for our customers and sellers.
We welcome deep experience in these three aspects of Sales Operations from rapidly growing SaaS companies. Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will differentiate you and rapidly earn credibility with all levels of the organization.
This role reports to the VP of Sales Strategy & Ops. You’ll collaborate closely with the Sales team, Finance, Enterprise Systems, Strategic Analytics, Product and Marketing. You will lead a global team to meet the needs of the business.
What You'll Do:
- Bring a multi-disciplinary and data-rich approach to defining business objectives and translating them into the strategies, initiatives, processes, and systems that will scale KeepTruckin.
- Apply past experience to defining best practices as we re-architect how KT operates at scale.
- Partner with Sales leaders to bring a perspective on coverage and capacity planning models while acting as a knowledgeable authority for cross-team planning
- Use data-driven decision-making and sound business judgment to run sales tests and iterate on our coverage model
- Lead cross-functional initiatives across functions with our Sales, Finance, Enterprise Systems, Marketing and Product teams
- Mentor, coach and grow our Sales Strategy & Ops team
What We're Looking For:
- Experience leading planning, GTM Intelligence and/or Order Management at a fast growing SaaS company
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working on cross-functional projects and demonstrated success leading them
- 10+ years in Sales Strategy and Operations; Sales; Product and/or entrepreneurial experience
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top