Customer Success Manager - Mid-Market
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will report to a Manager, Mid-Market Customer Success and be the face of KeepTruckin for customers with fleets of between 50 and 200 vehicles. Your responsibility will be to ensure that the customer achieves their agreed on value as promised during the sale. You will be accountable to the customer throughout their entire lifecycle, including owning their subscription renewal, collaborating with the Onboarding Project Manager (OPM) through the rollout and to steer qualified leads to expand each about back to the Account Executive who you will also work closely with. In addition, you will become a product expert and own the proactive technical level support for each of your accounts. Role can be based in San Francisco or Nashville.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and nurture client health
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving Tier 2 and Tier 3 product support issues
- Handle a large volume of email, chat, and phone conversations
- Own a book of business within existing customers for expansion leads and renewals
- Work with the sales team to ensure a seamless handoff
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and product releases
- Stay up to date on enhancements to products, features, policies, and processes in a rapidly changing environment
- Perform data-driven Quarterly Business Reviews with customer leadership teams
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years prior experience as a CSM or equivalent (owning a renewal target)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Resilience and capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
- Collaborative and works well within a team and cross-functionally
- A natural instinct to empathize with users and understand the most important concerns of their business
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top