Customer Success Manager - Commercial
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by wealth front and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) in our Commercial segment, you will report to the Manager, Commercial Customer Success and be the face of KeepTruckin for customers with fleets of between 20 and 50 vehicles. Your responsibility will be to ensure that the customer achieves their agreed on value as promised during the sale. You will be accountable to the customer throughout their entire life cycle, including owning their subscription renewal, collaborating with the On-boarding Project Manager (OPM) through the roll out and to steer qualified leads to expand each about back to the Account Executive who you will also work closely with. In addition, you will become a product expert and own the proactive technical level support for each of your accounts.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and nurture client health
- Own a book of business within existing customers for expansion and renewals
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and product releases
- Present data-driven Executive Business Reviews to customers over online meeting software
- As the voice of the customer, identify trends, needs, or challenges and escalate to the appropriate department
- Identify and coordinate communications between customers and appropriate internal resources
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- A natural instinct to empathize with users and understand the most important concerns of their business
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Resilient capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top