Content Strategy Marketing Manager
- United States
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a data-driven Content Strategy Marketing Manager with the right combination of vision, creative writing, and strategic thinking to help us become a trusted voice in the transportation and fleet management community. You’re psyched about building a robust inbound marketing engine through authentic content that grows organic traffic, converts leads, and inspires customer advocacy. You’ll collaborate across the organization to deliver high-impact, educational content experiences that are aligned to strategic business objectives. You’re comfortable producing and delivering content across multiple content formats like blogs, podcasts, guides, webinars, etc., and have a knack for content operations and organization.
The ideal candidate is prepared to build KeepTruckin’s content strategy and operations from the ground up, primed for scale. This person understands the overall nuances between SMB, Mid-Market, and Enterprise organizations and how to accelerate their buying journeys with content. They are experienced in simultaneously being the orchestrator and the gatekeeper for ensuring all content is relatable, accurate, actionable, and distributed across all GTM channels. This person will report into our Sr. Campaigns Manager. They will be involved in highly visible initiatives and collaborating with internal and external leaders across the industry. Ultimately, they will be responsible for ensuring that content serves as a huge catalyst for our aggressive growth plans.
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for writing and copy-editing marketing content.
- Set the vision for our content strategy and manage our editorial calendar developing a diverse, SEO-integrated content portfolio for a range of audiences - that serves the entire customer journey, from awareness to purchase and post-sales.
- Be responsible for defining content measurement processes and reporting on how content sources and influences pipeline and revenue, impacts SEO ranking, web traffic, marketing campaigns, and the user/buyer journey.
- Actively monitor the market and competitors for trends and key events to develop insights that guide our content strategy to maintain relevancy.
- Drive cross-team collaboration, manage content execution & revisions, track deliverables, and own review & approval processes. Collaborate with customers, product marketing, campaign managers, and industry consultants to identify and develop the right content for upcoming campaigns, and coordinate feedback loops
- Manage content-related contractors and agency partnerships.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years relevant experience in content marketing, journalism, technical writing, or product marketing.
- Past ownership of an editorial calendar and reports containing traffic, engagement and lead creation KPIs.
- Fluency in data-driven storytelling and strong, fearless presentation skills, and ability forge partnerships and influence leaders across the organization.
- Experience hiring and supervising freelance and/or in-house writers and managing a budget.
- Experience managing cross-functional initiatives involving multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Bonus points for experience in transportation and logistics and a background in video production, podcasting, interactive marketing, or influencer marketing.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top