- Bengaluru, India
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Backend Engineer, you will play an active part in designing backend components and services for new feature developments of the KeepTruckin platform. You will implement scalable architecture and work on an enthusiastic team contributing to robust projects such as Telematics, Geolocation, and video streaming to name a few. We are looking for engineers who are driven by impacting and revolutionizing a space where the last major technical innovation was the invention of the diesel engine. We are seeking strong team players who thrive on innovation and continuous improvement. We pride ourselves on our culture, and ability to work effectively across a highly diversified team.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do:
- Write scalable, secure, and maintainable backend services code
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test & deploy APIs for the KT platform that enable building loosely coupled distributed systems
- Actively participate in writing unit tests, improving quality, and performing code reviews
- Participate in full SDLC process in a CI/CD centered development
- Actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Launch and support features that will be used by the fleet industry and its partners
- Take an active part in design reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
What We're Looking For:
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or related fields
- 1-5 years of software development experience
- Solid communication, collaboration, and people skills
- Experience with Golang, Java, or Scala
- Experience working with databases
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top