Entry-Level Engineer (Associates Degree)
• Associate in Engineering Science Degree (A.E.S.) or equivalent
• Understanding of power engineering theories and principles
• Understanding of practices of researching engineering and design issues, evaluating alternatives, making sound recommendations and preparing recommendations
• Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds
• Good written and oral communication skills
• CAD software knowledge a plus
• Ability to understand complex initiatives across multiple teams/platforms
• Demonstrate project and time management skills
• Quantitative and analytical skill set
• Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to, drug testing, reference verification, and background check.
• Legal authorization to work in the US is required.
• Must be willing to work out of an office in Chicago, IL
• Possess a valid USA Driver’s License
About KDM Engineering:
KDM Engineering is a W/MBE engineering consulting firm specializing in primary distribution design in the Chicagoland area. Our core staff has over 25 years of design and project management experience, combined. We have our WBDC & CMSDC certifications as well as our professional certifications through the State of Illinois. Our aim is to provide our clients with excellent project support, a high attention to detail, and great customer service.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, we invite you to apply to join KDM Engineering today! We’d love to meet you!
Benefits & Top Reasons to Work for Us:
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
• 401(k) plan with substantial company match
• PTO, company paid holidays and great work/life balance
• Fun and Flexible work environment that puts people first
• Dynamic leadership team that are experts in their field
Equal Employment Opportunity:
KDM Engineering strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Back to top