Data Entry Clerk
- Chicago, IL
- Support of Assistant Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines and developing/managing schedules.
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office and SharePoint share file.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience as a Project Controls with an Associate's Degree.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Project Controls with a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
About KDM Engineering, PLLC:
KDM Engineering is a WBE/MBE/DBE engineering firm, focusing on power delivery, gas distribution, and telecommunications design in the Chicagoland & Mid-Atlantic areas. Our aim is to provide our clients with excellent project support, a high attention to detail, and great customer service. KDM has been named one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies To Work For four years in a row and was one of WPO's 50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies in 2019.
Benefits & Top Reasons to Work for Us:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plans with substantial company match
- PTO, company paid holidays and great work/life balance
- Fun and Flexible work environment that puts people first
- Dynamic leadership team that are experts in their field
Equal Employment Opportunity:
KDM Engineering strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Back to top