Assistant Project Manager/Project Controls
KDM Engineering is searching for a Project Controls to work in assistance with our permitting department under the project manager. This position involves supporting the Permitting engineering team in administrative duties, organizing, tracking, and data entry. This role also involves considerable internal coordination amongst various client teams.
- Support of Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines and developing/managing schedules.
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office and sharepoint share file.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of PowerPoint presentations.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years of experience as a Project Controls with a Bachelors.
- 5-7 years of experience as a Project Controls with a highschool diploma or GED equivalent.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
Salary: $50-$60k a year
Required Education: See above
Back to top