VP, Regional Director
VP, Regional Sales Director - Remote: Southeast
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
• Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
• Open Paid Time Off
• Gym Membership Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Spartan Development Plan
• Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
• 11 paid Holidays
• Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
• Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
• End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
• Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
• Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
• YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
• Philanthropic and Community Support
• Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
• PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
• Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
• 401K plan with matching contributions
• Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
Summary of Purpose:
Due to expansive organic growth we are looking to ad a Sales Executive to our Southeast territory. The Sales Executive's primary responsibility is to establish new relationships and promote the Kasasa value proposition to targeted financial institutions in their respective territories with the objective of securing "win-win" contractual relationships for Kasasa products and services while embodying the Patch Values. The VP, Regional Director divides his/her time as follows: 90% - prospecting, promoting, and contracting Kasasa products and services; 10% - administrative responsibilities.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Meet or exceed new business sales quota in assigned territory
- Promote Kasasa products and services
- Procure, schedule, and conduct compelling face-to-face sales calls
- Build and maintain pipeline of new business at established standards
- Work collaboratively with other Kasasa departments to achieve desired results
- Maintain accurate CRM system hygiene, including updating activities and account status
- Establish productive, face-to-face relationships with up to 80% travel
- 7+ years successful "above quota" technology sales experience in the financial services industry
- Demonstrated success and experience with:
- Generating trusting and leverageable relationships with C-level executives
- Discovering buyer motivations and implementing "best action" account plans
- Segmenting, targeting, and actively penetrating financial institutions
- Networking with, establishing, and leveraging new and existing strategic alliance partner relationships
- Delivering strategic, creative, and compelling presentations for retail banking solutions
- Proven individual traits and abilities that include:
- Engaging, persuasive public speaking in formal group or individual settings
- Individual independence, self-motivation, and strong work ethic
- Compelling presentation, negotiation, and empathic listening skills
- Discipline to set and accountability to reliably achieve goals and forecasts
- Adaptability, creativity, a team orientation, and an entrepreneurial spirit
The purpose of this position description is to serve as a general summary and overview of the major duties and responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to represent the entirety of the job nor is it intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore, the position may be required or requested to perform for Kasasa other work duties not specifically listed herein.
Management reserves the right to modify, defer or rescind this position description at any time, with or without prior notice.
No phone calls or agency inquiries please.
Back to top