VP, Regional Director
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants. We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. We want individuals that think anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category. Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win in an increasingly complicated world. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx.
Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
- Work/Life Balance
- Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
- Open Paid Time Off
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Spartan Development Plan
- Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
- 13 paid Holidays
- Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
- Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
- End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
- Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
- Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
- YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
- Philanthropic and Community Support
- Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
- PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
- 401K plan with matching contributions
- Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
This role's primary responsibility is to establish and drive new relationships while promoting the Kasasa value proposition to targeted financial institutions in their respective territories. Our objective is securing "win-win" contractual relationships for Kasasa products and services while embodying the Patch Values.
The VP, Regional Director divides his/her time as follows: 90% - prospecting, promoting, and contracting Kasasa products and services; 10% - administrative responsibilities.
- Meet or exceed new business sales quota in assigned territory
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Promote Kasasa products and services
- Procure, schedule, and conduct compelling face-to-face sales calls
- Build and maintain pipeline of new business at established standards
- Work collaboratively with other Kasasa departments to achieve desired results
- Maintain accurate CRM system hygiene, including updating activities and account status
- Establish productive, face-to-face relationships with up to 80% travel
- 7+ years territory management in successful "above quota" technology sales experience in the financial services industry
- Demonstrated success and experience with:
- B2B Business Development
- Generating trusting and leverageable relationships with C-level executives
- Discovering buyer motivations and implementing "best action" account plans
- Segmenting, targeting, and actively penetrating financial institutions
- Networking with, establishing, and leveraging new and existing strategic alliance partner relationships
- Delivering strategic, creative, and compelling presentations for retail banking solutions
- Proven individual traits and abilities that include:
- Engaging, persuasive public speaking in formal group or individual settings
- Individual independence, self-motivation, and strong work ethic
- Compelling presentation, negotiation, and empathic listening skills
- Discipline to set and accountability to reliably achieve goals and forecasts
- Adaptability, creativity, a team orientation, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel by air and car for extended periods of time
- Sitting for extended periods of time; approximately 5-6 hours per day
- Simultaneous use of hand, wrist and fingers
- Daily operation of standard office equipment
- Frequent use of oral communication to perform work
- Lifts and moves up to 20 pounds occasionally
The purpose of this position description is to serve as a general summary and overview of the major duties and responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to represent the entirety of the job nor is it intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore, the position may be required or requested to perform for Kasasa other work duties not specifically listed herein.
Meet Some of Kasasa's Employees
Marketing Operations Program Manager
Mission-bound to scale Kasasa's financial technology exponentially, Cristina promotes the company's innovative banking services to local financial institutions.
Back to top