VP, Program Management Office
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction.
- Develop organization-wide policies, procedures, infrastructure and work rules for a successful PMO, utilizing best project management practices, resulting in measurable project concepts, expectations and completion deliverables.
- Responsible for defining, maintaining and driving adoption of standards and the economies of repetition for project management across the organization.
- The PMO will partner with the executive leadership team to develop and/or enhance implementation project management methodologies for all solution platforms delivered to Kasasa clients.
- Ensure PMO delivers a process for negotiating across multiple lines of business to resolve project management conflicts and a process for managing competing priorities.
- The PMO will foster an independent quality audit function to ensure compliance and usage of established project management standards.
- The VP, PMO will foster the development of a formal project risk mitigation process.
- Through a world-class project management methodology, lead and motivate cross-functional team members in the development and implementation of key initiatives.
- The PMO will enable a formal project reporting structure to drive transparency of all key implementations for the project teams, stakeholders and executives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven and successful experience developing a PMO, required.
- 10+ PM experience with 5+ years in a senior PMO leadership role, required.
- Current PMP Certification, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project software.
- Customer and Service-centric mindset
- ERP Software implementations (on-prem, hosted and/or SaaS)
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience leading and influencing cross functional teams to achieve a single objective.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Meet Some of Kasasa's Employees
Marketing Operations Program Manager
Mission-bound to scale Kasasa's financial technology exponentially, Cristina promotes the company's innovative banking services to local financial institutions.
Back to top