VP, Program Management Office
- Develop a portfolio management process to enable a balance between workload and capacity
- Drive successful delivery of projects by ensuring realistic expectations are set and projects are positioned to be successful from the beginning
- Develop the Kasasa project delivery policies, processes and procedures
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- The Vice President PMO will be responsible for defining, maintaining and driving adoption of standards for project management across the organization. The PMO will strive to continue standardizing and reinforcing economies of repetition in the execution of projects. The PMO will partner with the executive leadership team to develop and/or enhance implementation methodologies for all solution platforms delivered to Kasasa customers.
- Ensure PMO negotiates across multiple lines of business to resolve project conflicts and competing priorities.
- The PMO will foster an independent quality audit function to ensure compliance and usage of standards established.
- PMO will foster formal risk mitigation processes.
- Finally, the PMO will enable a formal project reporting structure to drive transparency of all key implementations to the project teams, stakeholders and executives.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in:
- Establishing and maintaining a successful Project Management Office (PMO)
- Experience as a project management practitioner on enterprise projects, from concept through implementation
- Experience leading teams comprised of 10+ PM professionals
- Experience and knowledge of agile development
- Experience and practitioner in project implementations (on-prem, hosted and/or SaaS)
- 5+ years of senior PMO leadership experience
- 10+ years of Project Management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project software
- Customer and Service-centric mindset
- ERP Software implementations (on-prem, hosted and/or SaaS)
- Results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve a single objective
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Meet Some of Kasasa's Employees
Marketing Operations Program Manager
Mission-bound to scale Kasasa's financial technology exponentially, Cristina promotes the company's innovative banking services to local financial institutions.
Back to top