VP, Consumer Marketing & Program Design
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
Leads a team of digital, direct and traditional media marketing experts in house and at supporting agencies in the development of Kasasa marketing programs that can be used to meet the growth objectives of our Financial Institution (FI) partners around the US. Manages and supports that brand promise of Kasasa including the development of new campaigns to be utilized for branding purposes and for FI goal achievement. Supports and interacts with our clients in order to understand their needs for marketing support and designs support products that can be utilized by those clients. Works with the data, creative and marketing operations teams to identify, design and optimize programs in support of the Kasasa brand promise to deliver consumer growth and profit to our clients. Performs a variety of tasks, necessary to align programs with the interests of consumers and the overall brand vision, including consumer and competitive research.
- Participates in and drives strategy as the primary stakeholder in the development of the data driven marketing technology strategy across multiple platforms and distribution channels
- Works closely with CMO and Executive stakeholders to develop brand positioning
- Leads the team of strategy, analytics, and creative marketers in the development of agency style marketing services delivered by our marketing operations staff and to be utilized by our partner FIs.
- Builds new performance marketing programs that span the customer journey (direct digital acquisition, email, direct mail and offer management programs) based on data driven consumer insights, that are utilized to drive desired consumer behaviors for our distributed network of FIs.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day campaign optimization via teams assigned to specific channels of distribution (performance marketing, digital marketing, traditional marketing).
- Responsible for building marketing products that drive account growth goals for our FI partners
- Responsible for building marketing products and supporting processes that can be distributed in a scaled environment by 350 banks and credit unions, increasing to 1000 in 2019.
- Responsible for managing the interaction and effectiveness of agencies that design and build marketing programs or place media on behalf of our FIs.
- Performs marketing, messaging, packaging and campaign research with both consumer and FI audiences to ensure success of new programs prior to delivery.
- Drives the development of new insights from our technology and insights teams as well as the development of new creative programs to deliver on new insights.
- Works closely with the VP of Marketing Delivery to deliver support materials needed by the MPM team to knowledgably interact with clients on a daily basis.
- Leverages knowledge of all types of media and consumer behavior to develop marketing mix allocation for multiple segments of our clients with differing strategies and target consumers.
- Drives the utilization and optimization of data and our technology platforms to scale programs while building programs that reside on these platforms and deliver desired program margin for Kasasa.
- Manages day-to-day activities associated with all consumer marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary
- Assists with financial projections and budgeting process
- Manages brand guidelines to ensure all vendors and internal audiences follow them and update them as necessary
- Provides on-going development, coaching and performance feedback for direct reports
- Past experience marketing financial services products to consumers in a distributed network. Similarly, experience as an executive in a full service agency or supporting a distribution model similar to that of a franchise model will qualify.
- Expert in designing data driven marketing program strategy based on use of marketing technology that enables constant measurement and optimization
- Past experience gathering and utilizing Voice of Consumer data and research in marketing program design.
- Must have a good understanding of consumer segmentation models including but not limited to Acxiom Personix or Nielsen /Claritas Prizm segmentation.
- Must have extensive experience leading the development and design of performance marketing teams as an executive
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced environment where high expectations are the norm
- Must be an executive level problem solver capable of leveraging resources across multiple functions to solicit input from stakeholders and develop simple and concise solutions to complex problems
- Must possess a high level of emotional intelligence capable of working closely with a broad selection of teams and clients simultaneously
- Recognizes and shows respect for other people, ideas and perspectives
- Actively seeks to positively resolve interpersonal disagreement and conflict
- Earns credibility of others by effectively communicating verbally and in writing
- Listens and fosters open communication through questioning, dialogue, and sharing
- Positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
Top 3 Signs this is the right job for you:
- Have been known for exhibiting a “command presence” of leadership evidenced by others seeking out and respecting your involvement / input
- Ability to anticipate the process, who’s involved, what needs to get done, and execute a number of parallel tasks with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates speed, flexibility and adaptability in achieving objectives
Top 3 Signs that this is NOT the right job for you:
- Your marketing knowledge is focused mainly in one or two disciplines but you don’t have experience across channels and touchpoints
- You develop complicated solutions to problems
- You have never worked in an environment where your distribution team supports hundreds of active clients
Back to top