User Experience Designer, Analytics
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund- established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps-Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The User Experience Designer supports user interface and experience needs for Kasasa’s Analytics function. They direct user research, and they guide information architecture and design for Kasasa’s Business Intelligence dashboards and other Analytics reporting. Throughout these tasks, they assure delightful, discoverable user experiences for internal users as well as our target group of thousands of external users at clients across the United States. The UX Designer works closely with business owners, internal and external clients, and developers to ensure that Analytics data visualizations clearly communicate business insights and high-impact actions to all end users.
The Analytics UX Designer will be challenged to learn fast, but they’ll have the opportunity to be part of strategic decisions to relaunch and continually refine a national, client-facing platform at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work.
- Infuse Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and in every interaction
- Guide user research during the concept phase of developing new Business Intelligence reporting
- Constantly advocate for the end user in product and service design discussions; identify unmet user needs which reveal new opportunities to achieve Kasasa’s business goals
- Working with the Analytics VP, Product Manager, and Product Owner, oversee design of new and existing UI and user flows throughout Kasasa’s BI dashboards and Analytics reporting
- Implement testing and user verification processes to ensure exceptional usability
- Establish and maintain UX best practices across the Analytics team and inform UX conversations with other Kasasa stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of experience in UX/UI roles, with a diverse portfolio of projects
- 3+ years of experience with data visualization; experience with a Business Intelligence platform preferred
- Web-based UI development experience will be a strong differentiator
- Deep knowledge of design, usability, and UX best practices, including qualitative and quantitative user research
- Experience with rapid prototyping and visual design tools (e.g. Axure, Visio, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies, trends, and innovations in design, development, and #fintech
- Experience working with both consumer-facing and enterprise applications is preferred
Back to top