Technical Launch Engineer Supervisor
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Technical Engineer (TE) Supervisor is a key member of the Kasasa Operations Management Team and functions in a “player-coach” role. This position’s primary responsibility is to provide world class technical engineering coaching and guidance to Kasasa clients during the implementation while embodying the Patch Values. He/she will proactively manage a team of TEs and oversee the daily operations of that group. This person will work with the Director of Technical Operations to define team KPIs and ensure his/her TE team has the tools and training they need to be successful in their role. They maintain a smaller work load than TEs, allowing them to focus on supervisory role while retaining first-hand knowledge of the challenges their TE team members face. Their leadership duties are designed to help ensure that A) their team is focused on the proper priorities to bring value to Kasasa, and B) their team has the adequate knowledge, resources and processes to do their job well.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Manage the TE team to ensure operational efficiency and continual high marks for client satisfaction
- Own the tactical execution of the team
- Basic management responsibilities of team personnel
- Prioritize and manage day to day activities
- Ensure timely response to all customer implementation technical issues
- Manage escalation procedures
- Manage workflows and ticket volumes on an ongoing basis
- Tracking PTO
- Ensure the team’s adherence to defined implementation process while continually looking for areas of improvement
- Facilitate customer resolution for escalated calls
- Own the on-boarding of new TEs to ensure they are up to speed and providing value as quickly as possible
- Work with other managers to ensure operational consistency
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 5+ years of professional experience working in a client facing call center, help desk or technical support environment or equivalent experience with a focus on technical consulting or development experience
- Experience in leading/coaching staff
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Complete understanding of the Kasasa product suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is flexible and works well with multiple levels across Kasasa and our client base
- Tech savvy
- Empathic, articulate organized and efficient
- Excellent time management
- Ability to manage and motivate employees to maximize their performance
Back to top