Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The IT Systems Administrator I is responsible for managing the primary infrastructure including Window Server, Linux Server and Mac Servers along with other internal applications and hardware while embodying the Patch Values. He/she also manages the relationship with the vendors, tests new releases as well as performs upgrades to the infrastructure and applications as needed. This role includes mentoring team members when needed and assisting with resolving issues of a highly technical nature.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Provide support for internal infrastructure
- Ensure adequate backup and alerting is performed and tested
- Ensure quality services are delivered and performed to the agreed SLA’s ensuring expectations are achieved or exceeded
- Minimize service disruption and the facilitation of service restoration within agreed SLA’s
- Take ownership of the Incident Management process and act as the final point of technical escalation on internal application issues, diagnosing root cause through a structured process of investigation
- To manage the life cycle of problems from problem identification, through root cause analysis, to the completion of associated remediation tasks of problems resulting from incidents in the production
- Assists in the development of documentation for the internal infrastructure
- Provides guidance, assistance to users in response to written and verbal questions regarding the proper use and implementation of appropriate procedures and operations necessary to meet user needs
- Specialist knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence) and similar technical applications
- Degree in Computer Science, MSCE/MSCA
- 5 years of System Administration experience preferred
- Fundamentals of Windows operating system platforms and Linux
- PC hardware, operating systems and applications software:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications
Back to top