STAT Engineer II
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
The STAT Engineer II is a leader of the Kasasa Technical Operations Team. STAT Engineer II’s primary responsibility is to function as an escalation point for Kasasa’s Technical Support and Technical Installation Teams. This includes acting as a subject matter expert (SME) on Kasasa’s On Premise and SAAS model software, executing strategic client facing project plans, and representing Technical Operations in Product Team initiatives. As a leader, the STAT Engineer II will also be responsible to lead strategic company initiatives, guide the STAT Team through AGILE best practices, and influence change in the Technical Operations department, She/He will also be responsible for maintaining product-to-vendor interface documents to ensure continuous successful integration of Kasasa Products with Community Financial Institutions’ Core Vendors and for providing support to Kasasa’s internal Billing and Analytics departments.
The STAT Engineer II is a highly motivated and experienced professional, with a strong work ethic, a broad range of technical skills, and a deep knowledge of Kasasa's products and services. He/She must also work independently with minimal supervision in an AGILE work environment, and thrive when handling high priority, high visibility, and high pressure tasks or assignments.
- Troubleshooting multiple concurrent, complex support requests
- Act as SME to Kasasa’s On Premise and SAAS model software
- Facilitating Kasasa software migrations initiated by a Financial Institutions change of Core Vendor (Core Conversion)
- Auditing software installations and validating billing accuracy
- Creating and maintaining databases (SQL), writing queries and stored procedures, and providing departmental documentation
- Providing User Acceptance (UAT) testing on new software releases
- Participate in a daily AGILE scrum planning sessions
- Maintain existing internal departmental tools
- Planning, and executing key company projects
- Planning and developing internal tools for Technical Operations
- Participating, when needed, in Pre-Launch technology exploration calls with the Installation Team
- 5+ years of professional experience working directly with Kasasa’s product offerings
- Proficient in the following coding languages: C#, Python, Ruby, JAVA
- Strong Project Management skills
- Expert knowledge in administrating databases (SQL)
- Experience working in an AGILE work environment
- Possess a strong understanding of systems networking, Windows Server operating systems, and systems administration
- Experience in the financial industry preferred
- Expansive experience working with banking and credit union CORE processors and ancillary vendors
- Can successfully handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Expansive knowledge in system administration and networking
Top 3 Signs this is the right job for you:
- You are energetic, self-motivated, dependable, ambitious, and embrace challenges.
- You possess world-class troubleshooting skills and employ imaginative solutions to complex issues.
- You embody Kasasa’s values of Interdependence, Leadership, Love, and Badassitude.
Top 3 Signs that this is NOT the right job for you:
- You are not comfortable having difficult technical conversations with clients or colleagues.
- You are not comfortable operating in high pressure or high visibility situations.
- You find it hard to manage both project and non-project based work.
Back to top