Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission
Stronger as a whole and united by core values
, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 13 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE
The Sr. Project Manager will have responsibility for delivering results on the projects assigned within schedule and budget. These projects are highly strategic and cross-functional, requiring collaboration with Product, IT, Development, Data, Operations, and Support teams.
As projects are assigned, it will be the Project Manager’s responsibility to scope out the project, meet with stakeholders, develop the charter and schedule, report regularly on budget, resources, and timeline, and hold everyone accountable to delivering on the desired results of the project.
The Project Manager will receive day-to-day direction, oversight, and feedback from the Program Manager for enterprise projects, and will sit with the team members that act as resources on his or her projects.
These teams often tackle multiple projects simultaneously, utilizing the same resources. The Project Manager must be able to present resourcing needs, alternatives, and trade-offs clearly to leadership, to facilitate timely prioritization and decision-making.
As an experienced Project Manager, this person will be expected to constantly seek areas for improvement – within the overall processes followed and/or the tools used – and should work with other stakeholders to implement those improvements in a timely manner.
- Infuses the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Positions projects to be successful from the start
- Defines WBS, estimates, and schedules for cross-functional projects
- Ensures project deliverables are completed on time and are of high quality
- Maintains the project site on Confluence (deliverables, status reports, presentations, project-related documentation)
- Manages the project from inception to deployment, across multiple departments
- Implements and maintains quality systems and processes utilizing project management and software industry standard best practices
- Identifies/mitigates risks and issues
- Escalates issues quickly that cannot be resolved at the project team level
- Participates in the definition of user and business requirements gathering and strategy development
- Proficient in project management lifecycles
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- PMP Certification Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a Sr. Project Manager, leading cross-functional teams
- Experience with agile development; experience with Jira and Confluence is preferred
- Excellent project management skills with a superb attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- A proven ability to see projects through to completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the financial industry is preferred
- Can handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently; self-starter
- High familiarity and proven experience in an agile development environment
- Ability to work successfully in a matrixed organization
- Experience with MS Project
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.