Salesforce Business Analyst
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information/requirements gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Interface with vendor partners and support in the design of optimal solutions for integration with Salesforce.com.
- Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements.
- Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs
- Create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com and train new users on Salesforce.com and related applications
- Deliver informative, well-organized training presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Technology Management or related discipline or equivalent and 2 to 3 years of direct experience.
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management methodologies
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support
- A demonstrable track record of successful CRM design, planning and implementation of Salesforce is a critical requirement for this position.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Meet Some of Kasasa's Employees
Marketing Operations Program Manager
Mission-bound to scale Kasasa's financial technology exponentially, Cristina promotes the company's innovative banking services to local financial institutions.
Back to top