Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission
Stronger as a whole and united by core values
, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 13 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Sales Operations Analyst is a support role within the sales enablement organization. The Sales Operations Analyst will be a primary execution resource for sales leadership and the Executive Strategist Team, focused on delivering results and process efficiency while embodying the Patch Values.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for the management and proper execution of required tasks within the sales process flow including sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, CRM maintenance, data analysis, market research, and proposal production. This position reports directly to the SVP, Sales Enablement.
- 1.Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- 2.Develop an in-depth knowledge of Kasasa’s core products via successful completion of required sales certification program
- 3.Work with Sales Leadership and the Executive Strategists to track and analyze key sales metrics relating to the pipeline and quota attainment
- 4.Responsible for the departmental management of CRM and optimizing its usage
- 5.Complete sales forecasts and sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner
- 6.Conduct data analysis, market research, and competitive analysis in order to produce proposals for prospective clients
- 7.Work with both Sales and Marketing organizations to provide executive reporting of lead generation and key metrics associated with the overall sales funnel
- 8.Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- 9.Other duties may be assigned
- 1. Bachelor of Business Administration preferred
- 2. Proven experience in sales operations in successful sales organizations
- 3. Strong business acumen, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a “results-driven” approach
- 4. Independent, self-starter who is able to prioritize and execute multiple, complex projects in a high-speed, challenging business environment with minimal supervision
- 5. Exceptional departmental and cross-functional communication skills
- 6. Top-tier empathic listening skills and the ability to distill complex issues to base-level concepts
- 7. The ability to relate to diverse perspectives and to move quickly to mutually beneficial outcomes
- 8. Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
- 1.Sitting for extended periods of time; approximately 5-6 hours per day
- 2.Simultaneous use of hand, wrist and fingers
- 3.Daily operation of standard office equipment
- 4.Frequent use of oral communication to perform work
- 5.Lifts and moves up to 20 pounds occasionally