Retail Experience Analyst - Part-time
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
Kasasa’s Retail Experience Analyst specializes in evaluating our community bank and credit union clients on the retail experience they provide by phone. Retail Experience Analysts contact each branch quarterly by phone and engage in account-opening conversations while evaluating the service representative’s performance by assessing their service level, sales skills, and product knowledge, embodying the Patch Values at all times.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Conduct a high volume of calls to representatives at financial institutions while analyzing the account-opening conversation
- Work with other Kasasa teams like CVO and Marketing Program Managers to help them identify performance trends and potential training needs
- Track, measure, and analyze client performance data
- Create and process client performance reports for internal and external customers and prospects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of inbound/outbound call experience or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with CRM tools or data entry
- Strong oral and written communications skills with diverse audiences
- High-volume phone or front-line banking experience
- Customer service and/or support experience
Back to top