Retail Consultant I
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Manage the Kasasa training process for financial institutions; this includes the completion of assigned e-learning modules, assessments, and participation in on-site learning events
- Ensure all product designs are complete and accurate prior to kick-off and retail launch
- Provide direction to client executive team on the selection of key Kasasa roles at the institution which include but are not limited to the Kasasa Champion and Executive Sponsor
- Guide financial institution executives and managers on given change management models and processes
- Conduct observations and assess the sales and service experience delivered at the financial institution
- Provide retail experience and change management guidance to financial institution executives and managers on an on-going basis
- Work cross-functionally with Kasasa Client Success Team and Marketing to ensure all facets of our offering have been represented to the client and to serve as a feedback loop back to those departments
- Manage your own travel and expenses according to policy
- Utilize CRM system to document all facets of on-site visit to serve as intel for other Kasasa teams, this includes but is not limited to executive engagement level, client’s perception of Kasasa, implementation issues, product feedback, etc.
- 1+ years of experience in a service, sales, or relationship management role
- Travel 80-90%
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Familiarity with banking industry is a plus!
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- High energy and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment
- Deals well with ambiguity and change
- Unwavering integrity and strong character
- An exemplary work ethic, a get it done attitude, and high personal accountability
- Stellar organizational and prioritization skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple tasks
- Professional acumen and high emotional intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must be legally allowed to work in U.S.
Meet Some of Kasasa's Employees
Marketing Operations Program Manager
Mission-bound to scale Kasasa's financial technology exponentially, Cristina promotes the company's innovative banking services to local financial institutions.
Back to top