Regional Director, FIRSTBranch
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Sales Director is responsible for identifying, building a relationship, and selling prospects. The core products will be an ecommerce and marketing website, as well as online account opening platform. You will be in charge of selling this entire digital product line to community banks and credit unions across the United States. In this role you will ultimately be responsible for the sales numbers and growth of the product in the market. You will need to create a strategy, tap into your network, and engage new leads. To succeed you will need to have a deep knowledge of the needs and concerns of today’s financial intuitions, and how to bridge the gap to modern digital platforms.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Create your own leads, go out and close deals. You must be a hunter.
- Ability to achieve revenue goals and attain/maintain high customer satisfaction
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; Master’s degree preferred
- 5-10+ years of sales experience, in the financial industry
- On average 80% travel
- High degree of business acumen – banking, digital, and marketing
- Above average negotiating skills and willingness to take risks
- Excellent relationship development and management skills
- Best in class communication skills – written, verbal, non-verbal and presentation
- Deep understanding of banking
- Proven sales capabilities, including expectation setting and management
- Positive attitude and aptitude to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and the ability to properly manage their own time, calendar, and prospects
- Ownership of results. Accountability and “know how” for getting things done and resolving issues
- Tireless work ethic and natural tendency to pitch in to help
Back to top