Marketing Project Manager I
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Marketing Project Manager (MPM) I is a hybrid between a marketing account manager and project manager. He/she manages a large portfolio of clients, is responsible for their overall marketing strategy, and manages tactical requests to best serve them while embodying the Patch Values.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of each client’s products, markets, business goals, strategy, and existing marketing plans
- Work with clients to customize local activation plan elements while maintaining the integrity of the Kasasa brand
- Manage and influence client conversations, delivering exceptional service, and create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Pro-actively analyze performance of marketing plan and website against client goals, and make adjustments to achieve highest ROI
- Create a true partnership (as opposed to vendor) relationship with your clients
- Create “raving fans” of both you and Kasasa
- Subject matter expert on each client’s annual Kasasa Marketing Plan, including both local and national campaigns, and across all marketing tactics - social, mobile, online, offline, etc.
- Define Kasasa Marketing Plan schedule, maintain a balanced budget, create and implement course corrections that ensure client satisfaction against strategic objectives
- Liaison between our external ad agency (that does our media buys and placements) and our clients — and represent clients market and specific needs to agency
- Advise client regarding best practices of web design, usability, and ongoing support of client website
- Manage projects from beginning to end
- Coordinate timelines, tasks, and communication across several internal and external teams: Client Directors, Designers, Copywriters, Front End Developers, Technical Launch and Support teams, Event Specialists, and our ad agency
- Focus on internal expertise and problem solving as a Topic Owner for one of the tools or services that the MPM team uses.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of work experience
- 5+ years in media planning and/or buying
- 5+ years in client-facing account management
- Extremely high level of professionalism
- Incredible project management skills with a superb attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexibility and adaptability in responding to rapid change
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills, with an ability to develop and implement solutions that benefit both the client and Kasasa
- Ability to self-start and succeed with little supervision
- Knowledge of Online (digital, social, interactive) and Offline (OOH, billboards, posters, collateral, etc.) marketing campaigns
- Willingness to learn and utilize our Content Management System (CMS)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS experience are also a plus
Back to top