Marketing Campaign Manager
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Manage Marketo programs and execution processes from start to finish including design, building, QA, deployment and reporting
- Work with our Marketing Managers to model customer personas, engagement milestones, and buying cycles that shape our prospect, nurturing and lead generation campaigns
- Advise marketing teams of best practices with regard to marketing automation, platform capabilities, and testing
- Demonstrate flexibility, versatility and an ability to shepherd multiple concurrent priorities to completion, seeking guidance as necessary
- Enable monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports at the request of the business
- Work closely with marketing groups to deliver best performing digital content
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of tactical and strategic experience planning, designing and executing integrated marketing automation programs with Marketo (or similar platform)
- Must have a high-degree of aptitude in developing workflows that keep leads flowing efficiently between MA and CRM platform
- Familiarity with building and administering detailed marketing program reports that help to effectively measure key performance and success metrics
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and quality control
- Well organized with strong time management skills
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
Meet Some of Kasasa's Employees
Marketing Operations Program Manager
Mission-bound to scale Kasasa's financial technology exponentially, Cristina promotes the company's innovative banking services to local financial institutions.
Back to top