Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
The Managing Director is responsible for client satisfaction and all aspects of the total client relationship and experience with Kasasa as well as executing upon the company’s strategies and initiatives. The position focuses on revenue retention and growth through developing and deepening relationships, developing and conveying value, and ensuring client satisfaction through strategies and recommendations that drive consumer acquisition and retention. The role requires financial industry knowledge, data and trend analysis, strategy development, an understanding of marketing, exceptional communication skills and the ability to build/lead and manage internal and external relationships. Approximately eighty percent (80%) of this individual’s time will be devoted to managing client relationships, program performance activities and marketing strategy and execution. Approximately twenty percent (20%) of this individual’s time will be devoted to developing and executing client satisfaction tactics and strategies.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Ability to achieve revenue goals and attain/maintain high customer satisfaction
- Revenue:Within the assigned portfolio of clients:
- Customer Satisfaction:Achievement and maintenance of high customer satisfaction and loyalty. This includes issue/problem anticipation and prevention and, when necessary, rapid sensing, diagnosis, and orchestration of resolution.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Develop and demonstrate proficiency in application across all Kasasa account management tools and all Kasasa products and services. This role will be responsible for planning, design, delivery and maintenance of Kasasa products and services for assigned portfolio of clients.
- Client Engagement and Relationship:
- Analysis: Product designs, ROI, rates, qualification structure, product mix, technology adoptions, etc.
- Insights: Research papers on industry topics/opportunities. Examples: Reg Q; Frontline Staff Incentive Programs, Depositor Centric Banking. Online account opening
- Compliance: Toolkits, alerts, best practices, regulatory response/comment letters, BSA advice, suspicious activities and government relations activities/updates
- Marketing Strategy:Planning, budgeting, coordination, best practices, execution
- Act as a mentor to other team members
a. Revenue retention and growth
b. Reduction of revenue “at risk”
a. Semi-Annual Account Plan: Establish & publish a quarterly Account Plans that outline the initiatives that you will execute upon with each of your assigned clients. Initiatives span all Kasasa products and services, and includes (where appropriate) engagement of a Kasasa Exec sponsor.
b. Customer Satisfaction: Provide service to clients that results in high customer satisfaction and a propensity to continue the relationship with Kasasa
i. Periodic Deliverables: Ensure all periodic deliverables (Reports, Newsletters, Updates, Marketing Plans, etc.) are fulfilled
ii. Engage in meaningful, valuable and relevant discussions to deliver actionable consumer acquisition and retention insights or assist/influence the decision making process with each client within your assigned territory. Examples of discussion aids include but are not limited to:
c. Product Delivery:Ensure proper and timely launch and delivery of purchased products and support strategies
d. BTAN & BOAT Attendance: You will be responsible for inviting decision-making executives to attend a scheduled BTAN/BOAT (or designated Kasasa event) to ensure they are knowledgeable about our current and future products and services and engaged with our executive team and the broader Phalanx. During BTAN events, you will serve as their host and use the time to planfully and strategically strengthen the relationship, impress Kasasa’s value proposition and equip the executives to champion the relationship with Kasasa within their institution
e. Referrals/References: You are responsible for creating and recruiting clients to be references for our products and services by delivering satisfaction, and participating in client councils, etc.
f. Contract/Agreement Management: Negotiate contract renewals and sell additional Kasasa products and services
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; Master’s degree preferred
- 4-8 years of client management experience, preferably in the financial industry; minimum of 2 years of executive level client management experience
- On average 30% travel
- High degree of business acumen – banking, finance, economics, marketing, process management
- Above average negotiating skills and willingness to take risk and engage in constructive conflict
- Excellent relationship development and management skills
- Best in class communication skills – written, verbal, non-verbal and presentation
- Deep and / or developing understanding of banking, accounting, finance and marketing
- Proven customer service capabilities, including expectation setting and management
- Positive attitude and aptitude to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and the ability to properly manage assigned client portfolio
- Ownership of results. Accountability and “knowhow” for getting things done and resolving issues
- Tireless work ethic and natural tendency to pitch in to help teammates.
Back to top