Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission
Stronger as a whole and united by core values
, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Launch Project Manager serves as the primary liaison between clients and Kasasa’s internal teams during the implementation of new products. They see projects through from beginning to end, coordinating the work from their cross-functional team members, including Technical Engineers, Marketing Project Managers, Designers, Copywriters, and Front End Developers. They are charged both with leading the teams in every facet of the production as well as being the direct point of contact with the financial institution, steering both parties through the production process in a timely manner while embodying the Patch Values.
The Launch Project Manager must understand the basics of each discipline for their various resources as well as have a holistic understanding of the software implementation, web production process, and marketing plan development. Additionally, they will interact with nearly everyone in the company, including Client Directors, Retail Experience Consultants, and Salespersons. The end result of a Launch Project Manager’s work is functioning software, a best-in-class website, and Kasasa marketing that delivers record-setting sales and revenue to our clients.
- 1. Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- 2. Primary and direct point of contact on all issues related to onboarding new Kasasa clients
- a. Guide clients through the launch process of all products from kickoff to go-live
- b. Effectively set and manage client expectations and timelines
- c. Keep projects on schedule and ensure they launch within pre-defined timeframe goals
- d. Build excellent rapport with clients and maintain client satisfaction throughout process
- e. Escalate, inform, and resolve issues in a timely manner
- 3. Manage and lead multi-discipline teams toward launching software, websites, and Kasasa marketing
- a. Create work-ticket assignments with all necessary information
- b. Coordinate workflow and priorities across resources, including that of Technical Engineers, Marketing Project Managers, Designers, Copywriters and Front End Developers
- c. Gather all necessary materials from clients and ensure resources have them as needed
- 4. Serve as the internal “quarterback,” ensuring all stakeholders are informed of the status and on-going needs of the project
- 5. Overcome obstacles—internally or from client—to ensure final products are delivered on time and with best-in-class quality
- 6. Ensure project plans, target launch dates, and pertinent information remain current in all
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years in project management. Knowledge of banking is a plus
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage concurrent projects and clients in a deadline-driven environment
- Client-facing experience in unsupervised interaction
- Experience leading a team
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Motivated self-starter that can succeed with little supervision