Kasasa Marketing Copywriter, B2C
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Copywriter II serves as a creative copywriter for the Kasasa Corporate Marketing and Marketing Support teams. This position will work closely with Marketing and Design teams to build and maintain badass creative assets for our B2C team while embodying the Patch Values.
A Copy II is expected to have 4+ years of experience copywriting for many different mediums — print as well as digital and web-related. You should be comfortable writing long or short form and within character count limitations. You should also be able to expertly proofread and edit work — and incorporate feedback from outside sources.
Level II copywriters are expected to have an understanding of user experience and information architecture, as well as SEO and CMS. You should have a basic understanding of business and creative strategy and be able to present ideas and rationales to internal and external clients confidently.
This position requires collaboration between various internal teams and potentially external clients. Idea sharing, process development and interdependence is key. This position is the right fit for someone who needs minimal to no handholding and loves to take ownership of their role.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Serve as copywriter for the financial industry
- Collaborate with other copywriters, designers, and various teams for overall performance of deliverables
- Write best-in-class copy across multiple deliverables
- Assist with ongoing client changes and requests as needed
- Deliver editorial perfection while managing multiple projects, against often-aggressive deadlines
- Give useful feedback to other copywriters to help elevate their work
- Implement best practices
- Maintain brand guidelines, develop new guidelines and/or resources to ensure cohesive messaging across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of web design strategy and UX/UI concepts
- Excellent project management skills
- Obvious word nerd and grammar geek
- Impressive portfolio
Back to top