Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission
Stronger as a whole and united by core values
, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 13 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Infrastructure Services Systems Administrator is a contributor in the technology team and works closely with senior systems engineers, architects and developers to implement, and support enterprise solutions while embodying the Patch Values. The Infrastructure Services Systems Administrator executes effective provisioning, configuring, operation and maintenance of hardware and software related to Kasasa’s technical infrastructure. He/she functions in a team that provides continuous innovation to the company’s infrastructure as well as executing Kasasa’s strategic technology initiatives.
- Infusing the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Providing support across the business in executing and improving daily work generated by system support needs.
- Providing support to technology teams by assessing new project needs and integrating them with an existing infrastructure in a DevOps practice
- Familiarity with one or more scripting languages (bash, Ruby, Python)
- Familiarity with public cloud infrastructure with Amazon’s AWS and or VMWare based infrastructure.
- Familiarity with Configuration Management Tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, et al)
- Installing and configuring Windows based and Linux based applications.
- Demonstrable familiarity with one or more of the following: Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, RabbitMQ
- Supporting key enterprise hosted web applications
- Provide monitoring and alerting support for key systems
- Supporting 24x7 datacenters
- Providing emergency after hours on-call support
- Enforcing standards set by Kasasa’s security team and addressing security vulnerabilities
- Enforcing industry standards and best-practices across development process and production implementation
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, BS MIS or 2 years equivalent experience
- Linux – 2 years of experience
- Virtualization – 2 years of experience
- Demonstrable ability to own a task and drive it to completion
- Sitting for extended periods of time; approximately 5-6 hours per day
- Simultaneous use of hand, wrist and fingers
- Daily operation of standard office equipment
- Frequent use of oral communication to perform work
- Lifts and moves up to 70 pounds occasionally