Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Hosted Services Engineer (HSE) is a key member of the Kasasa Technical Operations Team. This position's primary responsibility is to facilitate the technical install and support of Kasasa's hosted Account Opening software solutions while embodying the Patch Values. The HSE will be working directly with internal and external clients to gather product requirements, setup and test their products. He/she will be directly responsible for driving exceptional customer service to the Kasasa client base. The HSE possesses a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and a strong sense of pride in the results of their work.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Gather requirements for software set up and execute on those requirements
- Utilize existing web tools to configure and test Account Opening Software
- Managing multiple concurrent troubleshooting projects while driving high level of quality assurance
- Troubleshoot common support issues including light database work
- Walk Clients through the ACH file format
- Willingly performs other tasks as periodically assigned
- Work as part of a team to create and maintain technical notes on internal knowledge base
- Proactively seek additional tasks or responsibilities and assist other teams as needed
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a client facing call center, help desk or technical support environment or equivalent experience with a focus on technical consulting or development experience
- Ability and Desire to learn SQL
- Experience and knowledge of software designed to connect with remote systems i.e.: Terminal Services Client (RDP), Bomgar, etc.
- Experience in the financial industry
- Experience working with banking and credit union COREs
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently