Front End Developer II
Front End Developer II
Only the passionate need apply!
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants! We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission. Stronger together and united by core values, we are more than a team: We are a phalanx.
Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE
The Front End Developer II is responsible for building and supporting newly designed websites and other web-based projects while maintaining critically high standards for quality control and embodying the Patch Values. They work closely with the Design and Copywriting teams to organize, plan and develop internal or external special projects. The Front End Developer II is a knowledge resource for our platforms and processes and is capable of guiding other Front End Developers through any impediments.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, art directors as needed to ensure excellent aesthetics and function of all sites and web-based projects
- Maintaining an enterprise perspective on the needs of our company, our brands and our clients
- Creating the following types of deliverables:
- Previews based on delivered design mockups
- Site maps & flow charts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (or career equivalent)
- 3-5+ years of experience in web production or similar environment
- Accustomed to rigid QA processes and extreme attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of the web development project cycle
- Strong background in usability, information architecture, and user experience
- Willingness to keep up with the latest in internet technologies
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, and research skills
- Strong cross-team project management and communication skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with web site accessibility and Section 508 requirements (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S. without restriction
- Sitting for extended periods of time; approximately 7-8 hours per day
- Simultaneous use of hand, wrist and fingers
- Daily operation of standard office equipment
- Frequent use of oral communication to perform work
- Lifts and moves up to 20 pounds occasionally
The purpose of this position description is to serve as a general summary and overview of the major duties and responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to represent the entirety of the job nor is it intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore, the position may be required or requested to perform for Kasasa other work duties not specifically listed herein.
Management reserves the right to modify, defer or rescind this position description at any time, with or without prior notice.
Back to top