POSITION DESCRIPTION: Director, Product Management
Only the passionate need apply!
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission.
Stronger together and united by core values, we are more than a team: We are a phalanx.
Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Kasasa is introducing a brand new, category-defining product into the community banking space. We’re looking for a passionate, results-driven Product Manager who deeply understands Retail Banking. The Director, Product Management will be an integral member of the Product Team and will be directly responsible for optimizing this unique product with current and new clients and consumers. The successful incumbent will passionately and proactively pursue excellence in an interdependent, deliverable-focused, ambiguous and fast-paced environment. You will work with operational, creative, development, sales, client management, technology, marketing and executive team members. This is an office-based job, with some travel, and requires the ability to sit for extended periods, utilize computers and office equipment, clearly communicate (verbally and written) and occasionally lift or move items weighing as much as 20 pounds.
Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction.
Work cross-functionally, acting as the voice of the product, the client and of the consumer by clearly articulating business value and perspective to the various teams.
Drive new revenue, retain existing client base, reduce costs and maximize the execution of profitable results and other KPIs as set by Executive Management and Product leadership.
Partner with Product Leadership to deliver on the Strategic Product Initiatives.
Indirectly oversee all aspects –financial, sales, operations, and support for the installed base of new product offering.
Support the roadmap from vision to execution with the ability to define, execute and defend activities and a ROI producing market-based justification and pro forma.
Utilize current data sets and your market research to consistently provide macro-focused business case support and market analysis for future product development and enhancements.
Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise by demonstrating a product understanding broader than anyone in the company or industry.
JUST A SAMPLING OF OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off AND 11 paid holidays
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· All day, every day - Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
· Mobile dry cleaning service, carwash, food trucks, to name a few
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
- Must have 5+ years of retail banking experience, lending experience highly preferred.
- The ideal (nice to have) candidate will have relevant product management experience where Agile methodologies were employed.
- Demonstrated experience communicating and working in a cross-functional team environment with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience delivering profitable growth.
- A proven track record of creative and critical thinking outcomes where demonstrable facilitation and influencing superpowers skills were exhibited.
- A clear history of executing and delivering results with minimal encouragement and no analysis paralysis: you get things done!