Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission
Stronger as a whole and united by core values
, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
Summary of Purpose:
The Data Warehouse Modeler is responsible for creating logical and physical data models for Kasasa’s data warehouse and other sub-systems. The Data Warehouse Modeler’s primary responsibility is to organize and structure the data from Kasasa’s other enterprise systems into the Kasasa Data Warehouse. The Data Warehouse Modeler will also work to reduce data redundancy within the existing data warehouse while also improving the data transfer between satellite systems. As a Data Warehouse Modeler you will participate as a member of a cross-functional Agile team consisting of developers, a scrum master and a product owner. You will work closely with your Product Owner to groom user stories - estimating, providing detail and adding acceptance criteria. You will be responsible for code through all stages of deployment. You will help improve software engineering standards and best practices. You must enjoy working with teams, taking initiative and innovating.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Work directly with the Product Owner and Data Architect to translate business requirements into deliverable outcomes
- Participate in the Agile planning process
- Create the facts and dimensions required to meet business objectives and all additional physical objects needed to generate the database schema
- Work within our DevOps culture to ensure best practices are followed
- Review Data Models to ensure that database structures match the models
- Test physical models before deployment
- Balanced view of operational success while focusing on delivering business value
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4-7 years of experience in enterprise software development, including data warehouse integration
- Strong knowledge of data and system integrations
- Experience with AWS specifically S3, RDS or RedShift, Terraform and Data Pipeline
- Excellent understanding of performance tuning and data integrity testing
- 2+ years of experience building, debugging and maintaining enterprise SaaS data solutions
- Strong knowledge of SQL (writing and optimizing queries, stored procs)
- Superb troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery in an agile software development environment