Data Warehouse Developer
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
Summary of Purpose:
The Data Warehouse Developer will collaborate with a team of data developers and architects and other business intelligence experts in developing cutting edge data-driven solutions for Kasasa’s clients and internal customers while embodying the Patch Values. This role will develop ETL processes, create reports, build database and data warehousing structures, creating a seamless link between data acquisition, warehousing and analysis and data representation and reporting.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing data warehouse solutions for business operations
- Experience in designing and developing data integration/data warehousing/business intelligence solutions
- Experience with analysis, design, and development of ETL processes
- Experience with both application database and data warehouse development
- Experience in at least one scripting language (Shell, Python, Perl)
- Experience with Data Warehouse design principles and implementation
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience building data solutions for banking and financial systems
- Experience with DM Express, Clover, Pig
- Experience with AWS, RedShift, and S3
- Familiar with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or similar
- Data profiling and hygiene experience (data scrubbing)
- Experience with MDM
- Familiarity with Java, PHP or C# is a plus
Back to top