Contract Specialist I
Only the passionate need apply!
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants! We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission. Stronger together and united by core values, we are more than a team: We are a phalanx.
Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
Contract Specialist I are responsible for accurate sales contract preparation, revision and processing while embodying the Patch Values. The ability to digest, understand and write contract language is essential to the position. Assistance with template and incentive management are other important facets of this position. Critical thinking, attention to detail, prioritization and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with little or no supervision is a necessity.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Manage existing contract templates to be used in creating contracts for clients and prospects
- Generate and revise agreements as requested
- Discuss contract specifics with clients and prospects when directed
- Create some customized contracts for clients and prospects
- Monitor product pricing minimums and seek executive approval as necessary for deviations
- Answer, explain and interpret contract-specific questions and concerns for other teams within the company
- Manage and review agreements for renewal dates and obligations
- Process completed sales and enter contractual data into system to initiate implementation
- Assist in the management and maintenance of client and prospect contract library
- Audit completed sales and system fields for accuracy
- Provide accurate sales data to accounting for revenue share relationships
- Assist with contractual data verification, process establishment and tracking
- Create in depth relationship metrics and analysis
- Conduct due diligence on vendors
- Process and handle client due diligence requests
- Identify possible areas of vendor risk and work to minimize that risk
- Process information and data for vendors in the vendor management system
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Manage company relations with vendors and ensure vendors meet contract requirements
- Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization
- Create and promote a positive and supportive work environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience
- 2 or more years of experience in legal writing, negotiation, or contract administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Sugar, Salesforce, or a comparable CRM software
- Experience with e-signature software or processes
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Process development skills
- Ability to understand and interpret daily business requirements
- Paralegal certification and/or experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
- Sitting for extended periods of time; approximately 5-6 hours per day
- Simultaneous use of hand, wrist and fingers
- Daily operation of standard office equipment
- Frequent use of oral communication to perform work
- Lifts and moves up to 20 pounds occasionally
Back to top