Consumer Insights Analyst
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Consumer Insights Analyst supports the portfolio and marketing strategies by conducting research and analysis that informs and realigns the marketing plans to meet our client objectives while embodying the Patch Values. He/she brings a solid quantitative background coupled with robust programming skills, including data management and the ability to interpret results to develop compelling recommendations. This individual possesses strong interpersonal, leadership and analytical skills, had demonstrated the ability to inspire cross-functional collaboration and enjoys being a catalyst of data driven decisions.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various marketing tactics and provide recommendation to improve performance
- Communicate effectively and work with marketing technology, client management, data team and stakeholders
- Analyze marketing plans and optimize channel mix for individual campaigns
- Automate segmentation of customers for implementing marketing tactics
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 3-5 years of experience in an analyst role
- 3-5 years of Marketing Research experience
- 3-5 years of experience using R, SQL, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years of experience in devising marketing strategy and tactics
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Past experience in using a marketing automation system to create and analyze marketing campaigns
- Ability to summarize complex business concepts into written and oral communications
- Desire and drive to learn in a fast-paced environment
Back to top