Client Development Specialist
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction.
- Generate leads through telephone-oriented outbound calling. Pass qualified leads through to RDs within territories.
- Follow up on any Inbound leads will come from the corporate web site, social media, events, trade shows, advertisement, referrals, etc. The client development specialist will need to quickly respond, qualify and process accordingly.
- Generate outbound efforts by creating a plan based on our target client financial institution profiles/titles and then distribute calling lists to the client development team. Become aware of current clients and locations where there is potential to grow.
- Use email as a tool to make an initial introduction of Kasasa’s services to prospective buyers. Work with marketing to help the Client Development Specialists create catchy email content that has a high open and conversation rate.
- Support marketing events by reaching out to attendee/prospects before the event to make them aware of Kasasa’s presence as well as following up after the events to convert leads to qualified status and/or set appointments.
- Work with the database specialist in list appending and augmentation.
- Effective use of CRM to create a robust list database.
- Effective prioritization, monitoring and follow-up of inbound inquiry traffic from various mediums to increase pipeline coverage.
- Foster a winning team environment to meet and exceed pipeline contribution and sourced bookings quota.
- Direct experience as a Client Development Specialist.
- Desire to perform lead generation responsibilities including high volume cold calling and email duties.
- Preferred (but not required) that you have been in a sales or marketing role targeting the banking industry.
- Deep understanding of outbound lead generation best practices
- Strong analytical skills to monitor data capture and use of reporting tools to track performance
- High attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM systems. From a Manager perspective, you will need to run report to assess how your team is doing and make adjustments accordingly. From a lead generation perspective, everyone on the team will need to master the relevant aspects of the CRM system to ensure they are processing leads correctly through qualification. This includes integrating all email transactions with the CRM (so that all histories are available) as well as typing in all relevant notes based on prospect conversations.
- You will have experience teaming with sales and marketing leaders to support all outbound lead generation initiatives.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Sitting for extended periods of time; approximately 5-6 hours per day
- Simultaneous use of hand, wrist and fingers
- Daily operation of standard office equipment
- Frequent use of oral communication to perform work
- Lifts and moves up to 20 pounds occasionally
Meet Some of Kasasa's Employees
Marketing Operations Program Manager
Mission-bound to scale Kasasa's financial technology exponentially, Cristina promotes the company's innovative banking services to local financial institutions.
Back to top