Business Intelligence Developer
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for developing BI solutions such as dashboards, reports, and ad hoc data access solutions while embodying the Patch Values.
- Create BI dashboards and reports using MicroStrategy for internal and external client consumption (e.g., analytic tools, dashboards, reports)
- Push the limits of our business intelligence platform, MicroStrategy, to deliver innovative solutions that provide an amazing user experience to internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with the data team and participate in data model designs.
- Produce necessary requirements, design, development, and testing documentation.
- Maintain, and update current databases using automated ETL scripts and other data mining techniques
- Debug and report issues by analyzing the data sources to provide quick resolution.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in Business, Technology, Statistics) or a minimum of six (6) years related financial services / data analysis experience or Associate's Degree combined with work experience that demonstrates business aptitude and superior knowledge of data sources, file formats, analysis software, statistics and programming skills. Experience working with business intelligence platforms such as MicroStrategy, IBM Cognos, Tableau etc.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of post-graduation business experience. Minimum of at least three (3) years in data mining, statistical analysis and programming in the financial services industry or a related field. Strong abilities working with SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Agent job automations and ETL data flows
- Advanced use of T-SQL queries, stored procedures and views (ddladmin role level)
- Experience with Amazon redshift databases.
- Proficient in dimensional database design
- Ability to take business requirements and transform into clearly defined reports.
- Keen eye and feel for proper & uniform user experience across all developed tools / deliverables
- Knowledgeable on latest trends and practices in data visualization
- Experience in an Agile working environment
Back to top