Associate, Product Management (Websites)
Only the passionate need apply!
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants! We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission. Stronger together and united by core values, we are more than a team: We are a phalanx.
Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE
The Product Manager is a key member of the Product Team that optimizes Kasasa products to ensure client and consumer satisfaction, while identifying opportunities for new product innovation. This role will work cross functionally throughout Kasasa to identify and fill product gaps, achieve team and corporate goals, and research opportunities to provide new and enhanced products to Kasasa clients while embodying the Patch.
This role will be integral to the Kasasa team responsible for optimizing and supporting FIRSTBranch, CMS platforms, and FIRSTBase.
- Infuses the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Work with Product Leadership to achieve annual in-market goals and business plans, and work cross-functionally with internal teams to hit release dates.
- Engage with clients, prospects, and internal staff to gather and document market needs.
- Coordinate across all fronts of the organization to ensure that KPIs are being met.
- Participate in the leadership of cross-functional teams to resolve problems and implement improvements.
- Manage the products through the product development lifecycle (e.g. product launches, including Sales readiness activities and post-launch efforts).
- Support Sales and Client Teams with product knowledge and technical expertise.
- Assist in the development of products and projects by writing use-cases and high-level requirements for internal teams.
- Assist Product Owners in the process of backlog management and prioritization of feature development.
- Assist in user-acceptance testing as required.
- Work with client-facing teams to identify and execute opportunities that increase product penetration including the creation of presentations, case studies, website content and white papers.
- Research and analyze market trends, new technologies, and competitors to identify product gaps and identify opportunities.
- Serve as 'product expert' - respond to product and technical questions, including participation in sales and client calls/visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with Business concentration.
- Ability to analyze business or technical problems to guide software development.
- 3+ years' experience in a financial B2B Product Management or Marketing role (or equivalent).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to make presentations.
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues at a high level.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
- Sitting for extended periods of time; approximately 5-6 hours per day
- Simultaneous use of hand, wrist and fingers
- Daily operation of standard office equipment
- Frequent use of oral communication to perform work
- Lifts and moves up to 20 pounds occasionally
A Sampling of Our Benefits
- Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
- Open Paid Time Off AND 11 paid holidays
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
- PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
- 401K plan with matching contributions
- Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
The purpose of this position description is to serve as a general summary and overview of the major duties and responsibilities of the job. It is not intended to represent the entirety of the job nor is it intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore, the position may be required or requested to perform for Kasasa other work duties not specifically listed herein.
Management reserves the right to modify, defer or rescind this position description at any time, with or without prior notice.
No phone calls or agency inquiries please.
Back to top