Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission
Stronger as a whole and united by core values
, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Associate FIRSTBranch Account Manager is a project manager for the FIRSTBranch Account Management team. He/she manages tactical requests to best serve the FIRSTBranch Account Manager and FIRSTBranch clients while embodying the Patch Values.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction.
- Day to day management of tactical client website change requests
- Managing support teams, delivering exceptional service, and create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Advise support teams regarding best practices of change execution
- Manage tactical projects from beginning to end
- Coordinate timelines, tasks, and communication across internal and external teams: Front End Developers, and Support teams
- High School Diploma or equivalent years of work experience
- Extremely high level of professionalism
- Incredible project management skills with a superb attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexibility and adaptability in responding to rapid change
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills, with an ability to develop and implement solutions that benefit both the client and Kasasa
- Ability to self-start and succeed with little supervision
- Willingness to learn and utilize our Content Management System (CMS), Customer Relationship Management system (SugarCRM), and workflow management system (JIRA)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CMS experience, as well as 1+ years in client-facing account management or project management are also a plus