Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission
Stronger as a whole and united by core values
, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Application Security Engineer is a contributor in the technology team and works closely with senior systems engineers, architects and developers to implement, and support enterprise solutions while embodying the Patch Values. The Application Security Engineer executes the design, building and execution of the security practice at Kasasa. He/she functions in a team that provides continuous innovation to the company’s infrastructure as well as executing Kasasa’s strategic technology initiatives.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Review application code and application interoperability
- Enable developers to do the same by training them as well as researching and socializing application security certification opportunities.
- Implement standards, practices and tools
- Advise teams on improvements to make our data safer.
- Review and inform network topologies.
- Identify infrastructure vulnerabilities as they relate to Kasasa applications, and take them from commit to deployment in an infrastructure-as-code practice.
- Form a cross functional group of security minded architects, developers and systems engineers that ensure the practice of Application Security is baked in to Kasasa products from inception to sunset.
- Become a subject matter expert on Banking security as it pertains to Kasasa applications
- B.S. in Cyber Security, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of software development with 1+ years practicing Application Security
- Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in information security
- Demonstrable ability to own a task and drive it to completion
- Hold or obtain one recognized industry standard certification.
- Exceptional communicaiton skills individually and in front of audiences of peers.