Analyst, Digital Marketing and Media
Only the passionate need apply.
We're looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness?
Our Benefits Include:
· Working for one of the Best Places to Work in Austin!
· Open Paid Time Off
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Spartan Development Plan
· Love Fund - established as a way for Spartans to give back to their co-workers in need
· 11 paid Holidays
· Stocked breakroom with excellent choices for snacks, breakfast and lunch options
· Bar Camps - Internal groups for like-minded employees to support any cause or common goals
· End of the month breakfast and catered lunch
· Beer:30 Fridays - Sudsy social hour each Friday where we mingle and hang out
· Chat & Chew - Thursday afternoon breaks with co-workers at extended snack bar
· YouEarnedIt - Recognize and Reward your coworkers in meaningful ways
· Philanthropic and Community Support
· Sponsored Volunteer Days
Health & Welfare
· PPO/HSA options for Medical, Dental, Vision with a substantial contribution from Kasasa
· Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program all provided in full by Kasasa
· 401K plan with matching contributions
· Flex Accounts - Medical and Dependent
In this critical role you will be responsible for reporting on and analyzing the marketing programs that Kasasa runs on behalf of our clients. Primary responsibilities include; development and maintenance of dashboards used at all levels of the organization to make key business decisions and optimizations, assisting product owners with ROI analysis, and supporting our website product FIRSTBranch with SEM and Digital Analytics.
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Development, maintenance, and optimization of financial and marketing performance dashboards
- Development of customer models that will inform the selection of key segments for marketing distribution
- Produce market analysis and segmentation research using internal and external data sources
- Assist program owners with ROI analysis on marketing campaigns using a wide range of analytics and statistics methods
- Work cross-functionally with our internal analytics team to develop client facing reporting across all marketing programs in our Insight Exchange product
- Implementation of SEO strategy and digital analytics platform on our website product FIRSTBranch
- Provides internal and external consultation on SEM strategies and digital analytics data
- Conducts monthly SEM analysis and optimization on our client’s websites
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field and 2-5 years’ experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable about marketing reporting and analytics
- Demonstrable ability to develop clear and actionable dashboards
- Experience developing consumer segmentation models for the purposes of marketing
- Fluency on Google AdWords, Google Analytics and IBM Digital Analytics platforms
- Attention to detail and data accuracy is a MUST
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience conducting click-stream and conversion analysis resulting in actionable recommendations
- Experience with R and Shiny R a plus
- Experience developing and deploying marketing attribution and media mix models a plus
Back to top