SW Developer (Angular JS)
Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
- Develop applications from high-fidelity comps and/or functional prototypes/proof of concepts, converting them into well-functioning, responsive UIs for multiple viewing platforms
- Identify and communicate best practices for application architecture
- Ensure functionality degrades gracefully on older browsers, specifically in IE
- Research and learn new development tools and techniques
- Implement test-driven development methods, supporting end to end testing
- Implement security and data protection features
- Experience leveraging libraries and tools such as: AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS / Ember / Backbone.js / and Underscore.
- Using and working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- 2 years in-depth Angular JS development
- Experience working with data visualization libraries such as: d3JS, Chart.JS or similar APIs.
- Experience working with frameworks Bootstrap 3+, and Foundation 5+
- Experience with automation/build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman, npm, etc.)
- Experience using Git / GitHub
- Previous experience working within a product team
Qualifications ( Education/Experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
NOTE: Ability to obtain Public Trust MBI required.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the
Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top