Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems. Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture of innovation, Karsun is offering a portfolio of Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Karsun’s list of strong clientele includes U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. General Services Administration. Karsun combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to customer relationships, on every project. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization. Our collective ability and focus on “risk preemption” strategies makes it the perfect partner for any organization, be it a government agency or a private enterprise.
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect who is familiar with the Federal Procurement and Proposal Process. The Solutions Architect will work in partnership with the Business Development team and the Proposal Manager to provide technical leadership and guidance from start to completion. The Solutions architect will be responsible for developing innovative solutions that clearly articulate a winning strategy, compliant and compelling. The Solutions Architect will actively participate in all color code reviews to review the work products produced by other personnel supporting the proposal and provide qualitative feedback to produce a competitive response. Candidates should be comfortable presenting solutions directly to the customers.
- Design highly complex solutions for Federal Government and Commercial Clients.
Lead technical teams for the development of solution for proposals.
- Lead development of compelling solutions for proposals through different formats ( written, oral and recorded presentations)
- Assist with the estimation of cost, resources and schedule for the RFP requirements
- Lead coordination with partners and product vendors to develop the solution response
- Provide technical assessment on tools/technologies/ methodologies relevant to the RFP
- Develop and write significant portions of a technical response to an RFP, to include developing diagrams and architectures, and staffing solutions
- Work with various subject matter experts to understand the technical details, consolidate and present an integrated solution clearly and concisely
- Develop RFI/SSN responses highlighting Karsun’s capabilities for positioning
- Assist business development team in preparing and delivering presentations on technical capabilities to support presales activities
- Serve as Karsun’s technical representative for joint proposals with partners and provide thought leadership and technical expertise to develop competitive solutions
- Actively engage with delivery teams and Karsun innovation center to identify success stories, best technical solutions and embed them in technical responses to differentiate Karsun
- Keep skills up to date through ongoing self-directed training
- Advise senior management on how products and processes could be improved.
NOTE: This is not a remote position. This position will be located onsite in Herndon, VA during core business hours (9am-5pm).
- 8+ years of experience in IT Solution Delivery and architecture
- 8+ years of full-lifecycle application development experience
- Deep understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
- Working understanding of application, cloud, middleware, data and security domains
- Understanding of the federal IT procurement lifecycle and 2 years of experience Federal Procurement process and proposal writing
- Excellent systems documentation and architecture diagram skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and analytical skills with the ability to present technical details
- Attention to the details to understand RFP scope of work, customer requirements, compliance requirements and evaluation criteria
- Ability to synthesize RFP requirements, industry best practices, available tools/technologies to formulate a solution along with cost and resource estimation
- Successful track record as a technical volume lead on federal proposals
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with external partners, product vendors
- Desired Skills:
• Experience or Knowledge in Cloud based solutions
• Experience architecting or creating systems around Business Process Management Solutions (BPMS)
• Experience in developing business rules and rule flows using JBoss Drools.
• Experience in designing SSO solution using SAML, XACML protocols.
• Bachelor's degree with 10-12 years of experience
• Master's degree preferred
- Note: Ability to obtain Public Trust MBI required.
Karsun Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Meet Some of Karsun Solutions's Employees
Director of Agile Transformation
Jason aims to grow Karsun’s enterprise IT services portfolio—specifically focusing on agile and DevOps, software development, cloud solutions, and advanced analytics practice.
Back to top